Blank Header On a wiki, it is customary to allow readers to edit content and structure. Changes are tracked, and are revertable. User rights are configurable, so you may need to create an account or log on first.
This is a brief overview of the editing and contributing process. The Editor table of contents lists a few longer versions and a list of detailed descriptions of specific topics.
Review policy and conventions
- Make sure that what you want to write belongs where you want to put it. The operator of the site likely has specific plans for the site, and your content might be deleted or unappreciated. You can always use the talk pages to ask questions or check to see if your idea will be accepted. Please make note of the license your contributions will be covered with.
- To start editing a MediaWiki page, click the Edit this page (or just edit) link at one of its edges. This brings you to the edit page: a page with a text box containing the wikitext: the editable source code from which the server produces the webpage. If you just want to experiment, please do so in the Sandbox, not here.
I have 1559 Positive Feedback on jellomat eBay But New here at Bidstart
Bold textjellomart I been collecting 50yr coins silver+gold Gem stones Baseball and even Motorcycle jackets. If there is any thing listed you think price is to high e-mail @ jellomart If you do not see any thing in coins you need but want e-mail be @ jellomart Is the store buyers run You always have a 7day refund on any item @ jellomart
- If you want to do a Lay A Way just e-mail me @ jellomart
At jellomart you have a 7day refund No Questions asked I Do a Lay A Way to e-mail me @ jellomar
Type your changes
- You can just type your text. However, also using basic wiki markup (described in the next section) to make links and do simple formatting adds to the value of your contribution.
Summarize your changes
- Write a short edit summary
jellomart is new at bidstart but not new to the internet. I was on eBay 2007-to May 31 2012 there my feedback 1559 Positive and 1 Neutral 1 BidStart is a very good place for me.I plan to do lay a way eBay won't allow that. but jellomart is run by the Buyers I just shipping + a little grade in bu that not hard as 97% is Graded or from a Bu bank roll US Mint set etc. I Do care about each sale as it was me buying or bidding on an item. Plus you have a 7 day not question asked return+refund! thank you Angelo D Macero III