Almost 50,000 Listings, and Free Advertising for Store Owners
StampWants Official Newsletter - September 9th, 2006
1) New Newsletter Format
1) We're trying out a new newsletter format. It is similar to the old format, but has more html so it looks a little nicer. We'd really like your input on whether you like the old or new format better, and any suggestions you may have. Send us a reply, or visit the Forum Topic: Announcements: New Newsletter Format.
2) We're rapidly approaching the 50,000 Active Listing mark! There has been no better time than now to visit StampWants and purchase some really great stamps!
3) We're offering Store Owners the opportunity to receive free custom color advertisements that you can use to promote StampWants and your Store! The ads will be color and 1/3 page vertical (8 1/2" X 3 2/3") so they can fit easily into an envelope. You can also display them and hand them out in your store or at shows! You can even insert your own custom message displaying your store url. For example, "Please visit all of my great items on StampWants at: www.stampwants.com/shops/yourusername". If you are interested please let us know by responding to this email. Just let us know the custom message you would like. The quantity you would like, and an address to send them to. As for the quantity, just request whatever you think you will need. If it is too high for us to handle, we'll let you know. Also, please only submit a request if you currently run a store on StampWants, and have a store subscription.
4) The new sell your item process is almost complete! It should be done by next week and offers many exciting new features! There will be less steps, and you will be able to click on any step's tab to go back and forth without losing any data. Also, when uploading images, you will see a progress bar indicating when your upload will be complete. And best of all, you can move onto the next step while your images finish uploading! The format is not too different than before, so it should be an easy switch. The new format is just simpler and more intuitive and offers advanced features such as described above. Plus, if you still want to use the old sell your item process you can. More details of this will be released next week, after it is finished and online.
5) September's Stamp Giveaways: